This section contains information regarding the processing of data for users of the entomon.it site.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – The data controller is the individual, legal entity, public authority, the service or other bodies that, individually or in conjunction with others, defines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. The data controller also deals with safety aspects.
Regarding the current website, the data controller is ENTOMON S.R.L. single-member company. For any clarification or to exercise their rights, the users can contact him at the following email address:
2 – Data processing location
The data processing generated by the use of the website of Entomon takes place at Via Carnesecchi, 10 50131 Firenze – Italia.
3 – Persons authorised to process personal dataPersonal data may be processed by:
- Authorized persons, such as collaborators and employees in the context of their duties
- Persons in charge of managing data processing and site maintenance
- Individuals who need to access personal data pursuant to legal provisions, regulations or EU legislation, within the limits set by them, as independent Data Controllers.
III – PROCESSED DATA
1 – Data processing mode
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit page;
- possibly the number of clicks.
Said information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage to the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site intend to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violation of laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purposes of data processing
The data collected by the site during its operation is used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
User data is collected to allow the holder to provide his services, such as:
- Management of requests (For example Information request).
- Interaction with external platforms.
The data is stored for the period strictly necessary to achieve the collection purposes.
3 – Data provided by the user
As addressed above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- IV. USER RIGHTS
1. The art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
2. Entomon therefore intends to inform the user of the presence of:
the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 16 of the EU Regulation) the limitation of processing that concerns it (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (Article 21 EU Regulation) in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation
- the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of processed data in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed
- the right to obtain the statement that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been made known to, also as regards to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means disproportionate to the protected right
3. The requests may be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, otherwise, using the model provided by the Personal Data Protection Authority, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to the use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2, lett. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric and health-related data revealing religious beliefs, philosophical or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation. If the user is less than 14 years old, the consent must be legitimized through the authorization of the parents or his guardian.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that are incumbent upon the user, see articles 15 and ss. of the 2016/67 EU Regulation and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
VI– DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
1. This site may share some of the data collected through the use of Google Maps located outside the European Union area. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee they’re joining the Privacy Shield.
2. Entomon does not transfer data to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 and social security of the EU Regulation.
VI. PROVIDED DATA SECURITY
1. This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational arrangements and with strictly related logic to the mentioned purposes.
VII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page. (read)